All Things Events//Going On Now!!
August 1-25th

Starring:
Shaman Hut & FaceDesk-Creative Creations!

*Shaman Hut!
Treasure Hord, Dragon Medicine, Dragon First Aid Kit, Dragon Magic Food Bowl.

*FaceDesk-Creative Creations!
FaceDesk - Moving Grass.


Come pick up these items and much much more! @ Ride The Wind Event!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweet/26/124/23

Angels Fly With Dragon Wings I found a place where raindrops sing And angels fly with Dragons wings Where rings of fire can be heard And sadness is an unknown word Within a sea of boundless tales I found a ship with weathered sails Where morals never interfere With thoughts of love both far and near I still can hear the voices call Of those whose bodies I've seen fall Whose names I often call to mind Of better times I'd left behind There was a time when I was king And angels flew with Dragons wings There was a time when friends replied Whose voices I still keep inside.

C.J. Krieger


Comments

Popular Posts