*Kotte Store In World

❁So there was a post on Facebook about this lovely kotte - Tea set ❁ Group Gift!
So I had to go see for myself...




I of course shopped and found so much! Below are all the super cute items myself and my friends came home with and we decided to make it a party!...
════════════════♡♡♡════════════════
❁ - cake party - penguin cake
kotte - cake party - dino cake
kotte - my moss - 5
kotte - gothic heart glasses - black
kotte - cup o' soft serve - strawberry (wear)
kotte - cup o' soft serve - vanilla (wear)
eyecandy - Bonbon gacha - Doll Choker - Purple
kotte - cake party - party hat A
kotte - cake party - party hat B
kotte - yuan xiao - tiger lantern
kotte - yuan xiao - goat lantern
kotte - yuan xiao - pig lantern
════════════════♡♡♡════════════════
*kotte - acadamia uniform M - grey (TMP)
*kotte - gl - undergarment -  Top & Bottom pure (maitreya)
*Eyecandy - Bonbon gacha - Sparkle Bonbon Tears - silver
════════════════♡♡♡════════════════
❁We hope that you all will check this amazing shop out! Tell your friends..


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Callow/31/236/51



Comments

Popular Posts