Out on an adventure today I find...Cinoe mainstore. I found it based off a post from FB where it mentioned about a group gift! Joining group was completely free! Fun right? By all means I was there! Thanks https://www.facebook.com/FreebiesSecondLife/

After I landed this is what I saw!! This super cute sim and it just felt right. Well organized, comfortable, and completely relaxing! Oh Did I mention-Zero lag. So it tugged at me, calling me to go inside. Once I got inside....I seen the gift💖

So here is what I ended up finding and will forever enjoy!
I have to say one of my favorite ways of relaxing at home, specially after a busy day, goes something like this... My trusty companion of course "Pepper"

Then this cute
[Cinoe] Grandmother's table, I think you will love! [Cinoe] deep rug, comes in different textures! Another great find. Then we have [Cinoe] Oil Lamp, [Cinoe] Calico Cafe Tray, [Cinoe] wood mat,[Cinoe] Cookie and Tea! Comes in wearable and dispenser styles to chose from.


 I also came across this comfortable dress that I'm wearing, its soft, fitting but not overly snug, just enough to either let your hair down in while at home, or something you can for sure wear out and about. Maybe the next farmers market?


[Cinoe] December Tear Dress_Blue! Comes in many mesh bodies to fit the needs of most ladies

So there you go, one of my fav finds ever and I'm sure you will enjoy also, I encourage you to check them out. I have attached the URL, hope to see you there!


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/utakata/204/93/1987

FollowYourBliss~https://followyourblisssl.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts